Sunday, May 1, 2011

My First Window Display at Sugartown Vintage Boutique



About a little over a week ago, Ashley, the owner, told me I could design the window display. I was pretty excited, I couldn't wait to get started. I was going for a "funky spring" theme, which had a lot of mixing of dark and bright colors. In the background of the display, I set an awesome painting from the gallery on the chair, it really brightens it up. The dress I put out on the display sold the very next morning, too!

Here's the link to the Sugartown Vintage Boutique's blog about my Window display :)


I do rearrange and decorate, but my internship is not limited to that. I have a new task every day, so I'm learning a lot by just jumping right in.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the window it looked awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a fun job and the dress sold right away. It was just a great experience.

    ReplyDelete